Search the web!

Custom Search

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Katy Perry's Joy At 'Half-British' Status



KATY PERRY's marriage to British funnyman RUSSELL BRAND is already paying great dividends - she can now dual for dual citizenship and avoid the long queues in immigration at London airports.
The I Kissed a Girl hitmaker wed Brand in India last month (Oct10), and insists easy entry to the U.K. was not a factor in her decision to get married - but it helps.
She hopes the citizenship will make her frequent transAtlantic trips less stressful when she touches down in London.
Perry tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "A gay couple I know are going to get married for British citizenship and I'm like, 'Oh!'. But of course I want to get dual citizenship. Those lines at Heathrow (airport) are disgusting. So, I mean, that would be a perk, right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment