Search the web!

Custom Search

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jessica Simpson's Easy-Going Boyfriend




Jessica Simpson's new boyfriend is "easygoing".
The 'Dukes of Hazard' actress' sister Ashlee revealed she and husband Pete Wentz sometimes go on double dates with Jessica and her new man, NFL football player Eric Johnson, and she enjoys his gentle nature.
She told E!: "He's just really easygoing, they're a fantastic couple. We're definitely, like, all a big family, so we double date all the time."
Ashlee has also lifted the lid on her and Pete's Halloween weekend with their 23-month old son Bronx, and her decision to crop her hair to short and blonde.
Ashlee added: "For me it's a fun change with my hair, I had fun, just a new do, chop it all off, be blond again, good times!
"We had the best Halloween together, Bronx wore several different costumes, but I can't tell you what."
Although she enjoyed Halloween, Ashlee admits her favourite holiday is just around the corner, and she is already getting in the festive mood now.
She said: "I'm obsessed with holidays, I'm, like, ready for Christmas music now, I just get that way, I can't help it."
The 'Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya)' singer is also working on a fourth studio album, but she won't release anything for a while, as she is concentrating on her family life.
She added: "I am working on it, but I'm taking my time, my little boy is my priority, I'm having a blast, but sometime late next year."

No comments:

Post a Comment